who we are
We are a family-owned company who thinks of our customers as partners. We place an emphasis on building long-term relationships where we can grow together.
We opened our doors in 1956 in Edmonton and offer professional, reliable, friendly, and specialized delivery service throughout Alberta. We have a variety of services tailored to your needs and budget – whether you are moving envelopes, packages, or skids, you can trust us to get it done.
Why Choose Us:
- Our drivers are fully licensed and insured and have all undergone a security clearance.
- We are available to you 24/7/365.
- We care about our community and made a commitment to give back. We believe in supporting local and fellow small businesses whenever possible.
- We offer a user-friendly online ordering system, where deliveries can be tracked real-time, and POD information (including signature) is available as soon as the delivery is completed.
(The Voices on the Other Side of the Phone)
Customer Service, Accounts Receivable, Superstar
Carrie has worked at Dominion Messenger for a total of 10 years – she is knowledgeable and loyal and always puts the customer first. We are so lucky to have her!
- Favorite Dominion Memory: My favorite memory was when a customer of ours had a huge freight shipment to be transferred just out of town that needed to be delivered immediately so he didn’t lose his customer – I made it happen for him. He was so grateful he insisted in talking to the management to state his gratitude for the fast response that I did for him.
- Why I love working at Dominion: This is a company that cares – not only for the customers but cares for their employees and drivers. They support and value our opinions.
- Fun fact about me: I love making people laugh, may that be family, friends or customers.
Customer Service, Warehousing, Rockstar
Kelsey joined us in 2018 and brought 10 years of logistics experience with her – she knows her stuff and helps us think outside the box to make our customers have a great experience.
- Favourite Dominion Memory: My Boss and co-worker remembering my birthday
- Why I love working at Dominion: The supportive and nurturing atmosphere
- Fun Fact about me: I am a published author of a novel, an article in a writing magazine, and a short story in an anthology book.
Customer Service, Accounts Payable, Fearless Leader
Jaemi started at Dominion when she was 7 years old – before we were paperless, there was a lot of filing to do! This business has been a huge part of her life, and she puts her heart in to ensuring that both customer and staff are happy.
- Favourite Dominion Memory: It’s hard to pick just one because my life is full of them – I would have to say an install we did for a cosmetics company – I had a chance to work alongside some of my drivers and it was fun to be in the trenches together. I also really treasure our summer BBQ’s and Christmas Parties!
- Why I love working at Dominion: Plain and simple, the people. I may be biased, but I come to work and get to interact with the most fantastic people. Everyone supports one another, laughs together and cries together.
- Fun fact: I’m a conflict resolution practitioner which has helped me incorporate effective communication strategies in to our workplace!
Our drivers are the face of our company and the people who you’ll get to see most often. They have all gone through a security clearance and we make sure that they have a clean driver’s abstract so that we can have peace of mind knowing that everyone is safe while your deliveries are being completed. Our drivers are essential to our success, and we are very lucky to have had many of them on our team for 10+ years! Their experience in the industry and loyalty to our customers is unparalleled and we are so proud to have them out representing us!
learn more about
We have been providing Edmonton and surrounding areas with professional and specialized courier services since 1956.
Whether you are in need of a single delivery or are looking for regular service, we would be happy to provide you with a custom quote.
Schedule a new delivery, track current shipments, and view your invoices by logging in to your account.